Thursday, January 27, 2011















5 comments:

  1. OK...I go away for a few days and that little doll ends up growing TONS of hair! What's up with that? What a cutie. And, I'm sorry, you just have to love 'nudie time', don't you? It's just one of the pleasures of being of a 'certain age'. Am I right?
    loves and hugs from,
    aunt nana 2E
    PS More pic with grammie paula please (or whatever the title may be. I can't believe I don't know what her title is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Debbie
    Paula hasn't quite decided what her title is either. I think we may just wait and see what Eloise calls her. She LOVES naked time - it's the only way I've found to get her to have pleasant tummy time. Clothed, she just mashes her face into the ground and screams, then falls asleep. Very productive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edit:
    ELOISE loves naked time. Not Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I do naked time, everyone else mashes their faces into the ground and screams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, In regards to tummy time: have you tried any time with Eloise in a laundry basket? I know it sounds crazy, but something about them sitting up with the support in the corner of the basket ( guess I should have stipulated earlier, it must be a square or rectangular basket), then pile some soft toys/blankies in front of her, to kinda prop her up in a sitting position, leaning back in the corner.
    Anyway, it has worked for several of our babies as an alternative/addition to tummy time. Builds up the 'core', don't ya know...
    love,
    aunt nana 2E
    PS sorry that was so 'wordy'

    ReplyDelete