Monday, August 12, 2013
Funny Eloise
I made Eloise go outside for being naughty. She marched back in, put her hands on her hips, glared up at me, and said "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"
(I always ask her that when she's in trouble. She was mad at me and that was the meanest, angriest thing she could come up with)
I told her not to talk to me like that, and sent her back outside. She stomped back in to me, crossed her arms, gave me her meanest look, and said "LOOK AT MY FACE. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!"
- - - - - - - - - -
E: I want candy
Me: You know that all you have to do to get candy is go potty. Listen to your body, is it telling you it needs to go potty?
E: No
Me: What is it telling you?
E: "I want candy!" (in a low, funny tone...her body's voice)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment