Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Whom does Eloise favor?

Maybe it's just the sleep deprivation talking, but I feel like every morning when we wake up Eloise looks different. Not a lot different, but enough that when I look at pictures of her a week ago I can see changes. Where I saw SO MUCH of myself in her a week ago, now when I look at her I see Braam. So, what do you think? Here are some baby pictures of both of us - is she a Braam or a Kelly?




Kelly


Braam


Kelly


Braam


Kelly


Braam

4 comments:

  1. YES! You are sleep deprived, but that does not negate the fact that your darling Eloise does change by the week. Sometimes when I'm holding my grandbabies I think they change before my eyes. This fact supports the goal I had, in my early motherhood days, to take a pic every day of my child's life until they are 18 and go away to college. Did I take my own good advice? NO! I was too sleep deprived!
    And now it is too late. Try as I may, none of my children will crawl back into the crib for a picture! You snooze, you lose! So, let's hear it for sleep deprivation! YAY!
    PS Eloise really is an adorable baby. I think she favors both of you. I see Kelly's cute nose, and beautiful skin. I think I see Braam's hair, and cute little mouth.
    love,
    aunt nana 2E

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I meant to type, "my children will NOT crawl back into the crib..."
    Did I mention sleep deprivation also kills a whole lot of brain cells?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...I just re-read it and it was right the first time! I promise not to comment on your blog for a week...sorry!
    love,
    aunt nana 2E

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm voting that she looks like Braam!

    ReplyDelete